Friday, September 21, 2012

Floral Delight

Floral Delight

"Flowers Whisper What words Cannot Say" -Anon 
Spring is apparently here. So why not wear my floral jeans. As soon as I saw these jeans in the shop I knew I had to have them. Which kind of reminds me of confessions of a shopaholic. I really like them because the colours are so nice and pastely and the print is lovely.
The first photo is of a painting I painted for my friend Alex for Her Birthday.
Its made out of recycled wooden pallets.




Top: Op Shopped
Jeans: Dotti
Shoes: Germany
Necklace: Tally weijl



1 comment:

  1. Loving that the lavender nails match your jeans :) Seeing your nice clean oxfords makes me so jealous - mine are absolutely wrecked after a whole year of wearing them.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete