Saturday, September 29, 2012

Rays Of Sun

Rays Of Sun- A Yellow Orange Flare

Summers neally here so we better brignten up out act. Yesterday a few friends and I went to the Auckland Mueseum to see a photography exibit.While we were walking back to newmarket from the museam we spotted this cute lil yellow car. It was a lovely Ol Thing. We just had to take photos.
When I saw this skirt in the shop it caught my eye. The bright colours contrasting the dull grey. I loved the pleated look and the long length of the skirt.
 
 


Skirt: Glassons
Top: Marks and Spencer
Belt: Dotti
Sheer and Satin Thing: Opshop
 
Photos Taken By Ellen

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous skirt! And I love how you paired the belt and the necklace.

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your skirt! The colours are brilliant!! And that car is just gorgeous! Also, it is so great to find some more NZ bloggers! I love it when that happens
    Britney
    http://lemonwoodandhoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete